Take Me To Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
WE HAVE MOVED HERE!

WAY BACK HOME

Go down

WAY BACK HOME Empty WAY BACK HOME

Post by mel -wbh Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:44 am

Way Back Home
WAY BACK HOME 10wurma

Bay Grove was founded in 1792, before Florida was even officially a State. It's a quaint little town of only about 2700 people and small enough that you can get from one side to the other in twenty mins or less. It's located about an hour South-East of Tampa slightly off the beaten path.

Bay Grove tends to keep mostly to itself, and most chains haven't made it's way into the small town so all the business remains locally owned so it's residents haven't been feeling as many of the effects of the economical decline the last few years.

The local MC also keeps the money flowing in the town. Though sometimes it's best not to ask where the money's flowing from. However, in recent years a new family has come to Bay Grove, and have been causing some trouble for the local MC. While most have turned a blind eye to the group, this family has said enough is enough. But is it really worth trading one criminal for the other?

Overall Bay Grove is a hidden gem, the people are friendly, so long as you don't mess with their own or go poking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Enjoy your stay.

INDEX  | PLOT | RULES |
FACES | CANONS | WANTED |  FAQ |  TUMBLR
Anonymous
mel -wbh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum