Take Me To Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
WE HAVE MOVED HERE!

Northern Star | An American HP AU

Go down

Northern Star | An American HP AU Empty Northern Star | An American HP AU

Post by Northern Star Staff Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Northern Star | An American HP AU NpXRmIN

You were born in the land of the free. Magic makes rivers through your veins, rivers as wide as the Mississippi, as the Grand Canyon. Your forefathers, drunk on hopes and dreams and firewhiskey, came to the United States to escape persecution, and on the twin backs of innovation and persistence was formed this great nation. You've had a world-class education in all that a wizard or witch could hope to learn, and you were released onto the world to do what an American does best: live out your dreams, achieve your goals. Just remember: the world isn't perfect, and maybe it's up to you to fix that. You belong to a nation of idealists, after all.

Welcome to the world of Northern Star, a site that takes JK Rowling's HP lore and inflicts it onto a whole 'nother country. We dance a fine line between all the fun genres: HP fantasy, real life college shenanigans, and a healthy dose of political intrigue. Play a streetwise, Chicagoan college student learning to become an octogenarian healer, a San Diegan bro about to make it big on the Quodpot circuit, or a Louisiana seer with a passion for Voodoo. We're constantly developing our site-specific lore and welcome member contributions.

Northern Star is a relaxed, no WC, easy profile app, 18+, rollicking good time.

Anonymous
Northern Star Staff

Back to top Go down